Thursday, May 14, 2009

wu....my exam

today
BM n Geo very difficult
my BM very bAd
i cant think of my marks...
GEO leh...
gt 60 question
me do until KISIAO
dont say about today ey test liao...
stiil must study 4 other subjek
BI...
i think it easy then be4 ey exam~
still can do...
but paper 2
i dunno how to do~
=(
i think maths is easy
but i scare im "careles"
morAl n Science...
haizs...
moral i dunno how to do...
cause i didnt hafal
science...
i just read some...
sure dun no how to do...
cause i didnt study all pun...
sivik ar...
half noe half dunno...
sejarah...
ting dong tiang all...
^^
seni...
me luan luan do...
cause dunno how to do...
computer
like year 1 ppl do d..
so sien nia....
khb
i also ting dong tiong
i didnt read book pun...
BM 1&2 (ㄨ)
Geografi (ㄨ)
English 1&2(a)
Maths 1&2(a)
Moral(ㄨ)
Science 1&2(メ)
Sivik(メ)
Sejarah(メ)
Seni (gubahan fikiran)(メ)
Seni (teori)(メ)
Computer(a)
KHB(メ)
wish all of us gud luck in ur exam~
n will im gud luck in my exam
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

******