Saturday, June 27, 2009

today go c n take my report card

today my mom go skul n take
my report card

1.
teacher:erm...she very quite
my mom:ya meh???

2.
teacher:must study hard,
go home call she read tis hafal tat
my mom:ok

3.
teacher:her result is ok
but she malas to read book in home
my mom:ya...

4.
teacher:call she in house speak english more
n she always speak chinese in class oni
accept ask teacher thg in malay n english
my mom:ok....i will call she speak more~

5.
teacher:u wnt go home wif ur mom or stay here
me:go home
teacher:y?
me:dunno


FINISH

after tat is my mom
say me must do tis do tat
so luan!


1.
not really la
just sum time la

2.
reads so many do wat!!!

wanna exam then read la!!!
i hate reading!!!

3.
sure la!!!
=P

4.
y???
y cant i speak chinese wif my fr???
y must english n malay?

5.
sure go home la
stay at there so sien~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

******