Friday, May 22, 2009

so happy... but also sad...

yeah...
exam is finish...
no nit to read book at home anymore...
wait until next exam then read already...
when my exam is coming...
my mom so luan...
always call me read book...
read book so sien nia...
but nvm...
i gt my hp...
can sms with my friend
now exam finish...
my mom didnt call me read books anymore
just gv me do wat
i wat to do...
when im plying laptop
no ppl call my close the laptop n go read book
if not my mom will say
[ PEIYONG
UR DAD WNT USE LIAO
FASTER CUM N READ BOOK ]
my mom always lie me...
after tat my dad also didnt use it
so...
i go n on my music....
later my grandma call me turn off it...
i wnt hear music then can read book...
after tat
i go to c tevi
my dad say...
tomorrow u didnt hv exam meh???
no nit read ur book ar
u so clever ar....
if u gt all 100%
i gv u wat u wnt
(i dont belive it)
1. dun wnt gv me use laptop
2.dun wnt gv me hear my songs
3.also dun gv me c tevi
haizs...
wat also cant do
just can read my book
n TOU TOU sms
tomorrow i going to chung hwa 1
hari sukan
gt to go to sleep
tomorrow i will continue typing!
gud night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

******